INDEX BY TITLE

I live in the Midwest which is Big Ten country. Once conference play starts virtually every Big Ten game is televised in my region and I commit myself to try and watch all of them. I have three televisions set up as some games are being played at the same time. I have no bias or affiliation to any Big Ten team as I am a lifelong Notre Dame fan (I include ND games in my viewing schedule as well). My comments and reports are qualified only by my love of the game and an extreme commitment to watching and following Big Ten football.

Thursday, September 7, 2017

joeseddit's POWER RATINGS WEEK 1


I didn’t get to see enough of Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan St., or Rutgers to form an opinion. Here’s my take after week 1.


Ohio St. – One game doesn’t make a season, and they may have been sand-bagging a bit for this week’s game against OU, but I don’t have the Buckeyes as far ahead of the pack as I did before the opener.
Michigan – Close on Ohio St.’s heels. Could almost put the Wolves in the #1 spot after watching that defense.
Penn St. – Strong performance to start the season. Let’s see what happens this week.
Maryland – Maybe Texas just isn’t very good?
Purdue – This team is going to surprise some people. You heard it here first.
Indiana – I like the passing game and, unlike the past decade or so, the defense isn’t atrocious.
Iowa- Not a bad start. Let’s see more.
Minnesota – Again, not a bad start but not so sure yet. Let’s see more.
Northwestern – Never know with Northwestern.
Illinois – Hey, they weren’t terrible. And they won.



Previous posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment