INDEX BY TITLE

I live in the Midwest which is Big Ten country. Once conference play starts virtually every Big Ten game is televised in my region and I commit myself to try and watch all of them. I have three televisions set up as some games are being played at the same time. I have no bias or affiliation to any Big Ten team as I am a lifelong Notre Dame fan (I include ND games in my viewing schedule as well). My comments and reports are qualified only by my love of the game and an extreme commitment to watching and following Big Ten football.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

MOST INTRIGUING TV GAMES WEEK 4

A ranking of this week’s television games that I personally find most intriguing, top to bottom.


All games Saturday, September 23 unless noted

Penn St. at Iowa 6:30 PM  ABC
Conference opener for both teams. I had this one penciled in as an upset win for Iowa when I was figuring my preseason predictions. Kinnick is a tough place to visit, so it’s not out of the question.

Michigan at Purdue 3:00 PM  FOX
Purdue is off to a great start. We’ll find out just how great in this one.

Notre Dame at Michigan St.  7:00  FOX
This is a good matchup. Could go either way.

Rutgers at Nebraska  2:30  BTN
It appears as though Nebraska has sunk to uncharted depths, so this game might be competitive. I hope not because I’ll probably be taking Nebraska and laying the points, thus the reason for my interest in this game. Along with the fact it’s a conference game.

UCF at Maryland  2:00 PM  FS1
I’ve only seen Maryland once and they looked good on offense. I’m interested in seeing more.

UNLV at Ohio St.  11:00   BTN
Now that conference play has begun, I don’t have much interest in watching the Buckeyes toy with a cupcake.

Georgia Southern at Indiana  2:30  BTN
I am interested in seeing more of Indiana as the Hoosiers are one of a few teams in the conference that are generally considered lower tier, but are showing capabilities of being competitive. But I don’t even know if Georgia Southern is FBS or FCS.


Previous posts:
                  


No comments:

Post a Comment